When you sell on Amazon, you have to deal with many tasks such as listing products, managing orders, handling customer service and shipping if you are not FBA seller. Amazon has a very strict policy towards third-party sellers, especially regarding customer service and soliciting customers’ reviews. To avoid unpleasant surprises and get your account suspended by Amazon, because you did not comply with their regulations, we recommend you use a CRM software such as BQool’s BigCentral software that can help you to manage and track customer reviews, feedback, orders, and return request.
BigCentral enables you to optimize your customer service experience and improve customer satisfaction. It will save you time and money, while making sure you stay compliant with Amazon’s policies. It helps businesses obtain important information about customers, such as contact details, order records, refund history, and feedback history, which can enable them to provide better customer service and more successful feedback resolution. This, in turn, leads to higher seller ratings, a key factor that customers take into consideration when making purchasing decisions.
BQool’s BigCentral provides these benefits:
- Email Automation feature helps you automate feedback and review request emails. It can stop sending request emails to unsatisfied customers to eliminate the possibility of receiving negative responses.
- Help Desk Solution allows you to simplify Amazon customer service and improve buyers’ shopping experience. You can centralize all customer queries from multiple seller accounts into BigCentral, which allows you to simplify customer service operation, so you can respond to all your customer inquiries efficiently without the hassle of logging into separate seller accounts.
- Feedback Management provides a negative feedback alert, so you can monitor your negative feedback closely. It also provides a variety of proven email templates that are tailored to various customer service scenarios.
- Review Management offers BigCentral users the ability to track every review of the product. Users can also get a notification when their products receive negative reviews. If you wish to download product reviews for your product listings, BigCentral can achieve that as it has a review download feature.
- Profit Dashboard provides comprehensive metrics, including gross profits, sales and reimbursements, orders, returns, refunds, refund costs, promotion costs, advertising costs, and Amazon fees. It is easy to read and can be configured to provide insights into business performance. Additionally, it offers a Profit & Loss Statement, which can be downloaded quickly, and Daily Profit, which allows companies to identify trends and optimize operations. Finally, the Product Dashboard includes a product performance table that provides an overview of each listing’s sales amount, order number, profit, and other performance indicators. It also allows users to switch between tabs to investigate their best-selling and most profitable products, and export data for further evaluation.
BQool’s BigCentral is easy to use and allows you to quickly get a general overview about your Amazon store health. You do not need to spend time dealing with endless management tasks that your online store requires. BigCentral will help you to track Amazon sales & fees, visualize trends, and run comprehensive profit reports.
Don’t fall out of favor with prospective customers. Improve your customer service and drive more sales with BigCentral today!